GAMSAT Medical Interview Preparation Book
NIE GAMSAT Medical Interviews Techniques hardcopy book is an intensive training aid covering all aspects of successful interview preparation. This book includes developmental exercises for constructing a very strong and relevant personal interview profile, invaluable advice on researching strategic information, professional tips on interview etiquette, creating lasting impressions, managing nerves, and confidently answering questions. And most importantly close to 200 Medical School questions inclusive of MMI scenarios with advice on how to practice and answer them.
- Brand new, completely revised 2017 edition Medical Interviews Book.
- How to prepare for university-specific Medical Interview?
- Preparing for your medical school interview is essential to your potential success.
- Develop required interview skills, confidence, and in-depth understanding of the essential university interview pillars.
- Develop strategic information and personal profile to stand out of the crowd.
- Understand the 3Ps of interviewing.
- An intensive training aid covering all aspects of the interview techniques.
- Structured developmental exercises and tasks for targeting strong and relevant profile building, self-reflection, and self-assessment.
- Invaluable advice on researching strategic information.
- Professional tips on interview etiquette, creating lasting impressions, managing nerves, and confidently answering questions.
- Close to 200 real Medical School sample questions covering Structured, Semi-structured and MMI / MSA Interviews.
- An invaluable experience and preparation assessment tool.
- Book length: 158 pages
To purchase the book, fill out the order form below. Your book will be mailed immediately via Express Post.
* indicates required field.